Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Devil of Ramadi, RIP Chris Kyle

I found this video in my Facebook Feed, I am not sure who made it,but Thanks it was a very moving tribute to Chris and also to Taya, his Widow.  I feel saddened though.  Because our current Commander in Chief hasn't even acknowledged this tragic loss.  So to you Barack...I triple dog dare you to recognize Chris in some way on the one month Anniversary of his passing.  You see stupid videos go viral all the time, this one should be easy because Chris actually mattered, he was the true definition of a Hero.


To the asshat actor Bradley Cooper; Please stay away from portraying Chris in any way.  His death is not to be used as a tool for gun control.  My 2 cents worth of advice?  Offer the role to Dean Cain.  At least he respects and loves Chris and would do his best to honor him.

This message was brought to you by the Vet and his Wife.  Respectfully Yours, DV & DW

No comments:

Post a Comment