Thursday, February 28, 2013

DV Public Service Annoucement

Who is the Dysfunctional Veteran and what does he stand for?

I am a Doctor, a Lawyer, a Congressman.
I am your Mayor, your First Responder, your Mailman, your Trash Collector.
I'm the Banker, the Mechanic, the Store Owner.
I am Unemployed.

I am the Spouse, Family Member, a Friend; who is fed up with the treatment of our Veterans.
I am who I need to be.

I am a Veteran who took an oath long ago, and who still holds true to that oath, to Defend the Constitution and ensure the rights of all Americans.  My beloved country is in a downward spiral and is currently out of control.  Change must happen and not just be promised.  This country needs to move forward.  Our elected officials have failed or are failing.

I am a Vet who has had enough.  A line has been drawn. Not in the sand, but at my front door.  I am a loyal Patriot forced to wear a mask in fear of retaliation against me or my family.  A servant to a country whose own government is trying to label him a current threat to this republic.  The time has come to take a stand.  Demand our right to be heard.  Action must be taken now, before it's too late and you wonder where we went wrong.  No more is our government or national news going to target and label Veterans "Enemy of the State."  We are the State.  The Countdown has begun, the fuse lit.  The time remaining rests on our elected officials to truly start the change and take our beloved country in the direction it needs to go.

I am who I need to be.


1 comment:

  1. We're considered a threat because the corrupt establishment is beginning to realize how our training and experience could jeopardize their ability to make the money we can never earn.

    ReplyDelete